EYE ON: THE BLUES

Status
Not open for further replies.
A HISTORY OF THE BLUES Part 1

<iframe width="960" height="720" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/iRwXVNt0i3k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

A HISTORY OF THE BLUES Part 2

<iframe width="960" height="720" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/xr3bIHqeAoU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

A HISTORY OF THE BLUES Part 3

<iframe width="960" height="720" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/S8b33OusOiM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

A HISTORY OF THE BLUES Part 4

<iframe width="960" height="720" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/zhgcPbm2d7Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Here's my playlist.

Yeah, Bud.

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/KhrqBOSazzA?list=PLI15NV-i7QfGIQgBx_AlMg8ZshipCNkSc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I see that you like the pre-war fathers. I'm more of a post-war guy (Otis Rush, Magic Sam, all 3 Kings, Peter Green, Clapton, Bloomfield, Buchanan, SRV, etc.). Without the men on your list, my music would not have been created.

gumper

P.S.- I highly recommend a set of 3 DVDs (also sold individually) entitled something like "The American Folk Blues Festival Live in Europe 1962,63,64." Each DVD has about 20 artists. It's the best music that I own. Roughly $20 each on Amazon.

Status
Not open for further replies.