Fantasy Draft....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian Manzella

Administrator
Let's say you get to captain a team of US players (not on this Ryder Cup team) that will play the winner of this year's Ryder Cup. If you win, you win $1 million dollars. If you lose, you lose $10,000. First, would you play? And second, in this fantasy world the players WILL play 'cause they have money to win as well.

Of course, I am all in.

Here is my squad:

Hunter Mahan, Bo Van Pelt, Bill Haas, Johnson Wagner, David Toms, Nick Watney, Ryan Moore, Charles Howell III, Jeff Overton, JB Holmes, Fred Couples, John Daly

I'm in,

Fowler, mahan, van pelt, Tom Lehman, Toms, Ben Curtis, Bill Hass, Levine, Overton, Stallings, love III and couples.

I love my team, one part cool, one part passion and one part grind

Last edited:
Hunter Mahan
Rickie Fowler
Bo Van Pelt
Robert Garrigus
Kyle Stanley
David Toms
Ben Crane
Nick Watney
Bud Cauley
Jeff Overton
JB Holmes
Fred Couples

At 100-1 I'm all in all day...but I would be pulling for a matchup with the Europeans.

I'm in,

Fowler, mahan, van pelt, Tom Lehman, Toms, Ben Curtis, Bill Hass, Levine, Overton, Stallings, love III and couples.

I'm confused by your's and Manzella's team... are we picking players or assistant captains?:confused:;)

Cauley - Alabama
Holmes - Kentucky
Flesch - Kentucky
Perry - Kentucky (sorta)
Toms - LSU
English - Georgia
Harmon - Georgia
Claxton - Auburn
Bohn - Alabama
Every - Florida
Couch - Florida
Kirck - Georgia

I want guys used to winning environments and who can get me tickets to big games.

C'mon guys. Surely this is just another variation on the old theme of "even if our top 12 gets cuffed, America has greater strength in depth".

Just put up your best team and accept the result. No mulligans:)

I'm in,

If you have a team with Spencer Levin and Jeff Overton, you are also one part a$$hole.

Burner

New
C'mon guys. Surely this is just another variation on the old theme of "even if our top 12 gets cuffed, America has greater strength in depth".

Just put up your best team and accept the result. No mulligans:)

B-S,

You are asking to get shat on from a great height with that kind of talk in front of these guys. :D

Here's my ten:

Manzella
Finney
Shields
Birly-Shirly
Kennedy
MagicMarker
Newman
Burner
Granato
Jeffy

...but I would want more than 100-1.

Brian set the odds at 100-1. That is way too high, I think any of these team picked would win 2 or 3 times out of 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.