Grip change improvement-Brian et al.

Status
Not open for further replies.
From time to time, I help folks who are having minor problems with their swing. Interesting lad came to me with wrist hinge problems. Seems he used an overlap or vardon grip and while he could hit his irons well, he could not hit driver or 3 wood worth a darn. I had him separate his hands and use the split hands drill and he instantly began striping his woods like a pro.
I have ideas why this worked so well for him but wondered what you and others on the forum think.:)

Burner

New
From time to time, I help folks who are having minor problems with their swing. Interesting lad came to me with wrist hinge problems. Seems he used an overlap or vardon grip and while he could hit his irons well, he could not hit driver or 3 wood worth a darn. I had him separate his hands and use the split hands drill and he instantly began striping his woods like a pro.
I have ideas why this worked so well for him but wondered what you and others on the forum think.:)
Helped him to get his right shoulder down, on plane, and his left shoulder up; as opposed to right shoulder out and left shoulder in - possibly under plane in the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.