Grip

Status
Not open for further replies.
As most of you know, I am fully deaf. What I have never mentioned is that I am also blind in my left eye. When people say, "You need to make your grip strong enough so that you can see two knuckles on the left hand." Do they mean see the knuckles with your left eye, or your right eye? I am right handed, so what is it? If I can see two knuckles with my right eye, then do I have an even stronger than recommended grip? I know this goes against what Brian teaches in way of a neutral grip. I am just trying to establish a starting point for me. What might look like a neutral grip from my perspective (right eye view), could actually be still a little stronger than recommended. Hope this makes sense.

Burner

New
FoH,

Hope you don't think that I am belittling your condition, or being dismissive, but if I close my left eye and view the knuckles I get much the same perspective as I do when I close my right eye and take a look.

I don't think you need have cause for concern if you follow your own instincts, but you might like to try taking your grip then holding the club up in front of you at eye level, move your arms till your hands are in line with your right eye and see how that looks.

Status
Not open for further replies.