Happy Birthday Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthday Brian!

I wish for you to have a fantastic birthday and thank you for everything you do for us. We don't deserve you, but thank goodness we have you.:D

Hey Brian,
Happy Birthday wishes to you! I hope that you have had a great day today and I hope that you have a great year ahead of you. Thanks for what you do for us.

Jim S.

westy

New
Oldness....

So Brian was just turning 40 and he had been playing golf quite a while and had nearly got the hang of it. One day and says to his wife, "that's it, i have to give up golf, my eyesight is so bad from staring at my forum and my trackman that I can't see where the ball is going." His wife tries to cheer him up and says, "give it one more go. Take my dad with you."
"What good is that," says BManz. "He's nearly 90 and has no idea about the d-plane...." "He may be nearly 90 but his eyesight is perfect," says the wife.

So off they go the next day to play. Brian is a bit shaken up because of the previous night out and the fact that a six year old using stack and tilt and a cross handed grip with a 20 deg HLA just made it through Q school, but confident in his father-in-law's eyesight. He pegs it up, zones in and dials up his launch profile - all mighty swing - drives the ball down the fairway.

He turns to the father-in-law and asks, "did you see it?"

"Of course Brian" replied the father-in-law. "I have perfect eyesight".

Brian is all excited, turns back again and says "Where did it go...in the hole...? "

"I don't remember". :eek:

Last edited:
Happy Birthday!

To THE Italian Stallion,
I hope this note finds you enjoying your Birthday any old way you want it. Give 'em Hell! and Don't budge an inch!
~Rick

Last edited:

Brian Manzella

Administrator
Thanks, everyone!

48 years old yesterday and doing fine.

Thanks for the wishes and nice words.

Back to work....HUGE AMF Presentation on Tuesday....gonna ROCK the world!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.