Hello Brian, BTW...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is Brian? I was wondering the same thing and that was the reason for stopping by. A year or two ago there was something happening or a new dvd or download being released all the time. I understand that you are busy with tour stops and seminars and schools and symposiums and all the rest. But this doesn't do much for the international members of Manzella World. I keep coming back hoping to find the release of the long anticipated comprehensive short game release or the equally hyped up middle of the matrix pattern. Have I missed something or have these not eventuated? It seems most of what I hear is how he's the best and should be Tiger's next coach etc etc. Maybe for the US residents who have access to the schools etc but not those relying on multimedia releases. Just saying. There is nothing sinister in this post so please refrain from replying with that assumption. I used to really enjoy coming here. You can either continue to not enjoy and not come much..... or speak up. And hope that things might change. If I have missed the release of the above items I will buy them immediately. If not, I look forward to doing so in the future.

Last edited:
Great. That does make me happy. Thanks for taking my post in the spirit it was intended. The thing about Brian is (just my opinion of course), he talks the talk. But... he can back it up. He's got the goods. How else can you run a business model based largely on the net. Sitting politely in the corner and contemplating your navel (and golf swing) doesn't really generate much traffic.

Really looking forward to the new material.

Brian Manzella

Administrator
There is only one of me...

The TRAFFIC on my WEBSITE is WHY I have the demand to fill my stops around the country. But those stops keep me from posting more, and doing more of the things that generate the TRAFFIC.

If you think I sit around and look at my navel, you are sadly mistaken.

I am working at all times. Even on vacation, I am answering calls, and setting up stops and lessons.

I am VERY LUCKY to have such great associates, but there is only one ME.

One day, I'd like to spend a lot more time on the site, and doing the things that I do that makes this site the best in the game.

But who is going to BUILD MY BRAND FOR ME BY TEACHING ALL OVER THE USA???

You are going to get your wish, because it is what I want as well.

But right now, I have a week of ON THE ROAD TEACHING to do.

The TRAFFIC on my WEBSITE is WHY I have the demand to fill my stops around the country. But those stops keep me from posting more, and doing more of the things that generate the TRAFFIC.

If you think I sit around and look at my navel, you are sadly mistaken.

I am working at all times. Even on vacation, I am answering calls, and setting up stops and lessons.

I am VERY LUCKY to have such great associates, but there is only one ME.

One day, I'd like to spend a lot more time on the site, and doing the things that I do that makes this site the best in the game.

But who is going to BUILD MY BRAND FOR ME BY TEACHING ALL OVER THE USA???

You are going to get your wish, because it is what I want as well.

But right now, I have a week of ON THE ROAD TEACHING to do.

Exactly my point really. What I was saying was that sitting around contemplating your navel is something that you don't do. You use the internet as your voice and make a big difference to the golf world. My point was that you have made this site a success by being outspoken and backing yourself. If you kept that to yourself and weren't as self confident/bold/brash/abrasive at times etc etc (and instead quietly sat in the corner contemplaying instead of doing something with your passion) then this place wouldn't have taken off like it has. I know you've been busy and know the new releases will take time. I just wanted to draw some attention to the demand for them so that, in the future, you may be more inclined to put time and urgency into it than you otherwise would. That is entirely up to you of course but it doesn't hurt to know that sales will be strong. ;) But you're probably well aware of all this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.