hip firing articles--please comment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guitar Hero

Multiple Firing Theory (MFT)

Brian(or academy):
could you comment on a couple articles listed regarding firing the hips and sequence? the guy has several articles. a couple others actually tie into a lot what brian has in his #5 video.
Tiger and Sadlowski: Emergence of a New, More Powerful Swing :: Oceanic Time Warner Cable's AroundHawaii.com

and
Tour Accuracy Optimized MFT swing :: Oceanic Time Warner Cable's AroundHawaii.com

Thank you

This has been going on for a long time. All long drivers are doing it. I have been teaching it for 15 years to all levels of golfers. I taught it to long drivers back in the early 90’s. Teaching it to the weekend golfer is tough but it can be done. I do teach some form of it in every lesson.

I have talked about positive transfer dynamic training of motor skills in other threads on this forum and how I teach with super slow motion training with my dynamic swing trainers and how this is the most effective way to get Multiple Firing like a machine gun. I also have a tour pro listed in this article using my dynamic swing trainers learning this MFT. I have videos how to train this and tried to post a FREE 9 minute YouTube video clip video about it and it was pulled.

Thanks for posting this information as it will open some more eyes coming for other sources besides myself. I tend to get negative response about this type of training form some folks on this forum so I don’t talk about it as much. All I can say is in time many will know about this SECRET soon and start learning it.

To Better Golf,

John W Rohan-Weaver CMAI, GSEM

This has been going on for a long time. All long drivers are doing it. I have been teaching it for 15 years to all levels of golfers. I taught it to long drivers back in the early 90’s. Teaching it to the weekend golfer is tough but it can be done. I do teach some form of it in every lesson.

I have talked about positive transfer dynamic training of motor skills in other threads on this forum and how I teach with super slow motion training with my dynamic swing trainers and how this is the most effective way to get Multiple Firing like a machine gun. I also have a tour pro listed in this article using my dynamic swing trainers learning this MFT. I have videos how to train this and tried to post a FREE 9 minute YouTube video clip video about it and it was pulled.

Thanks for posting this information as it will open some more eyes coming for other sources besides myself. I tend to get negative response about this type of training form some folks on this forum so I don’t talk about it as much. All I can say is in time many will know about this SECRET soon and start learning it.

To Better Golf,

John W Rohan-Weaver CMAI, GSEM

John, I'm sure we all understand your video was pulled because of the advertising rule on this forum. Why don't you post another video without using the training aids you sell or any reference to your own site?

Guitar Hero

John, I'm sure we all understand your video was pulled because of the advertising rule on this forum. Why don't you post another video without using the training aids you sell or any reference to your own site?

I just emailed Brian a video that has no advertising in it. It shows a simple way for the grip, set-up and take away move. A perfect take away for golfers that have pop out in their take away. We shall see if he lets it on the forum.

I just emailed Brian a video that has no advertising in it. It shows a simple way for the grip, set-up and take away move. A perfect take away for golfers that have pop out in their take away. We shall see if he lets it on the forum.

Sounds good John.

I don't like this...It is not cool to post other website stuff on here...especially if it is from another instructor. I know you don't mean any harm by it pieman, but, I don't like it..this thread should go away. I hope this stops with the new site sorry....No offense.

Brian Manzella

Administrator
I don't like this...It is not cool to post other website stuff on here...especially if it is from another instructor. I know you don't mean any harm by it pieman, but, I don't like it..this thread should go away. I hope this stops with the new site sorry....No offense.

The votes run 10 to 1 in agreement with you VJ.

This is NOT an "open forum."

This site is all about what I teach.

(Geez, I have said that 1000 times).:(

Brian..I agree buddy. Most of this crap will mess up golfers. It has me missing two ways already and I can't wait until we can straighten it out together. Here is to my better understanding of the golfswing in May..cheers buddy.

I'm sorry Brian. I didn't realize this was really even a different swing pattern, idea or what. Also didn't know the originator was on this forum either. I just saw the thing yesterday and a couple of the other articles actually had a very similar (but by a diff. name) as a couple of the ideas you mentioned i think in video 5. i just never heard of some double thrust or whatever and thought you may have. I meant no disrespect or tried to sneak something in.

Guitar Hero

Stop Policing and Start Supporting.

There are some instructors including myself on this forum who are trying to help others learn the golf swing and enjoy the game of golf. By now most know who I am and what I do for a living. What I provide here are some new ways to look at the golf swing or to see it from a different angle. I know some will view it as just selling ones goods and want to attack it but many others will benefit from the FREE information as well. I look at it as a way to give back and provide some Free golf tips that will help folks.

A forum is the last place I look to sell my goods as most are looking for Free information. Yes this is Brian’s site and he is selling his golf instruction and videos here so you will not see him going into details about what he does.

So if you want to support him take a lesson or buy a video. It is your way to give back to Brian for providing this FREE site with Free information.

I would like to see from other members here to list one service they bought from Brian. I have purchased a full day of instruction at my location from Brian and I think all his videos. Now let’s hear from you.

There are some instructors including myself on this forum who are trying to help others learn the golf swing and enjoy the game of golf. By now most know who I am and what I do for a living. What I provide here are some new ways to look at the golf swing or to see it from a different angle. I know some will view it as just selling ones goods and want to attack it but many others will benefit from the FREE information as well. I look at it as a way to give back and provide some Free golf tips that will help folks.

A forum is the last place I look to sell my goods as most are looking for Free information. Yes this is Brian’s site and he is selling his golf instruction and videos here so you will not see him going into details about what he does.

So if you want to support him take a lesson or buy a video. It is your way to give back to Brian for providing this FREE site with Free information.

I would like to see from other members here to list one service they bought from Brian. I have purchased a full day of instruction at my location from Brian and I think all his videos. Now let’s hear from you.

I have no problem with you. I am not sure why you used my quote, but here I go. I have read alot of crap on the internet, and in my limited time of hacking at a golf ball tried alot of it, as most have. Here is what I have seen in the limited amount of time I have been around. Alot of people teach a "particular" way of doing things,,a "one way fixes all approach", and I think that way of teaching is Bullsh*%. Brian does it the right way....he helps ALL golfers, not just one that fits in a particular mold..i.e. Sadlowski, whoever. I, like most others here, come to HIS site to learn from him..not YOU. We buy..HIS videos and his instruction...end of story. I haven't played for long, but I believe the more I would have stuck to just reading this site, and only this site the better off I would have been. I have decided very recently, that I don't want to read other sites stuff. I think it just screws me up. THE END.

What goes around, comes around. The wheel keeps on turning.

Brian(or academy):
could you comment on a couple articles listed regarding firing the hips and sequence? the guy has several articles. a couple others actually tie into a lot what brian has in his #5 video.
Tiger and Sadlowski: Emergence of a New, More Powerful Swing :: Oceanic Time Warner Cable's AroundHawaii.com

and
Tour Accuracy Optimized MFT swing :: Oceanic Time Warner Cable's AroundHawaii.com

Thank you
pieman,

Kelvin Miyahira, probably to make his ideas look brand new and exciting, seemingly feels obliged to knock down rather vigorously the kinetic chain action in a golf swing. However where he loses even more respect is when he invokes on several occasions that swinging his way one can add effective mass to the shot. This had been extensively discussed on this forum and shown to be simply a long standing tenacious myth. :rolleyes: I am preparing some material just claiming the opposite of his ideas, re to kinetic segment action, actually demonstrating the validity of the kinetic chain action in the down swing. What is efficient just prior to impact is, not additional hip torque, but rather decreasing quickly the effective swing radius of the club. Raising briskly the COM of the golfer can be shown to be equivalent, eg., standing up, snapping knee(s) straight. Similarly swinging sharply lead shoulder inside is also not a bad idea. This is like Miyahira’s jump/rotation move. I have mentioned these ideas before

thanks Mandrin. it was something i've never heard of before and just inquiring. maybe his terminology just didn't click with me as i didn't even consider the kinetic chain action. i'm just trying to learn as much as possible like everyone else and want to weed out the good from the bad, and getting Brian's view would be what i thought would give me an idea whether it had any merit. that's all.

pieman,

Kelvin Miyahira, probably to make his ideas look brand new and exciting, seemingly feels obliged to knock down rather vigorously the kinetic chain action in a golf swing.

Kelvin is the real deal he is currently working with some top professional athletes (like #1 in the world in their sport). Perhaps at some point the athlete(s) will allow him to post video's training with his methods/devices.

joep

New
Ive been golfing the last 20yrs, read 100`s of books and videos also lot of lessons. In the last 3 or 4 yrs I heard phrases from brian ,like hit it with your pivot,kinetic chain and many more which I NEVER heard from any instuctor in all that I saw or read from that used these terms. the last couple of years I now hear these terms mentioned hmm I wonder were they heard it?

Just some questions

Kelvin is the real deal he is currently working with some top professional athletes (like #1 in the world in their sport). Perhaps at some point the athlete(s) will allow him to post video's training with his methods/devices.
mb6606,

Is increasing the effective mass with a golf swing the real deal ? Knocking down well established mechanism of kinetic chain action is that the real deal ? Dealing with premium golfers, e.g., Leadbetter,......is that a guarantee for being the real deal ? :rolleyes: Do you believe that BM is on the wrong track, considering his signature? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.