Hole in one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on a bit of a high...yesterday, uphill par 3, 191 yards, 4-iron. Ace!

That is my second one, both on uphill holes and did not see either of them roll into hole....but that's OK. I feel good because this was a good shot (not like the first one); it was about a 5 to 8 foot fade, straight at the flag....thanks Brian for the "Never Hook Again" DVD!

How about a count from others here on "hole in one" shots...how many do people have?

S

SteveT

I once got a hole in one playing solo golf in the evening ... I think the fifth ball I used went in ... otherwise it's mainly a "hole in two" ... :(

I hate you all

LOL - me too. :D I've been within 1 more revolution of the ball twice, and have had a couple hit the hole. I keep telling myself it's gonna happen - but it probably won't. :( My friends call me Schleprock because I have the worst luck they have ever seen - especially on the golf course. I've probably been in twice as many divots as any of the guys I play with, and I know I have more lipped out chips than any human alive. Wowsy wowsy woo woo :p

Played a lot of golf as a youngster, a lot of golf the last 5-6 years. My count: 0. Never even witnessed one.

Have holed out from the fairway many times for eagle. Missed a double eagle by a lip-out last month. Missed one for a car in a scramble by 2-3 inches.

And, still, my hole-in-one count is ZERO.

Last edited:
Congrats Quigss...!

Zero HIOs here.

Got one on a mulligan ball. Hit it off the toe a little.

Holed out on a p5 once for a birdie with a lost ball.

This year I hope.

eoscar

Zero for me. However a lady who I was playing with during an Adult Improvement School made one. (she averages about 70 for 9 holes).

Luck of the Irish

Congrats on your Ace.

My Unlce has 9
My Dad has 7
My younger brother just got his first

I've got zippy, but now that I know how to swing thanks to Damon and B-Manz mine are going to come in spades...

We had two in our Seniors' League this season. Entry fees have a buried $1.00 for Hole In One fund.
So let's say we average 50 players times 60 tournaments, that's $3,000 per year. We pay $500 for each
hole in one and hope we don't have a statistical blip upwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.