I Love Brian Manzella... plutonicly....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Love Brian Manzella... platonicly....

Brian, THANK YOU for the soft draw pattern... I have never, ever hit a draw with my driver... today, I hit about 7 or 8 on the range, this was the first time out since my purchase and watching SD1! instant success!!! I can only see more success coming my way from this, I really really appreciate how good of a teacher you are, and how you have made such an effort to show people the right way to swing the club.

I'm SO glad I found this site a year ago, and SO glad I bought SD1, I'm sure with no doubt I will be a repeat customer of yours for a long time to come. This was the best 10$ I ever spent on golf... It was the best investment period.

hopefully I will get a chance to take some lessons from you in the future.

Thanks again Mr. Manzella,
Micah.:cool: :D

Last edited:

Hook

New
Wait till you take a lesson from him...videos are awesome, but one on one he is just incredible!

Agreed

My game has changed so much. I went from a guy w/ severe club head issues to a guy who can hit a draw on demand (w/ irons at least). Striking the ball has never felt so perfect.

NSA
Flipper
Soft Draw
Over and Out

and even NHA (when I got a bad case of the inside to out shanks)

HAVE ALL IMPROVED MY GAME AND MY LEVEL OF ENJOYMENT OF GOLF

Me too! I proudly promote the "I"talian on my club site for members. I made my assitant buy his stuff! My future assistants will buy his stuff too!

I'm looking forward to a lesson or two, one of these days!

This thread is oozing with feelings.... feelings of love.... love of the Briman.....

seriously though... your are awesome Brian, the more I watch, the more I appreciate.

sorry if this seems like I am being over the top, its just, your the first teacher that I have watched... and not even been to and worked with, that has shown me instant success... its quite amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.