Initial Direction = Face

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am pretty sure brian has posted here previously with research indicating that 85% or similar of initial direction is dictated by the clubface. Does anyone have reference to this research?

Toolish......start with your clubface pointing left of the green.......swing to the right of the green....hopefully you did it right.....where did the ball go?

T_Dog

Banned
Just a second Burner, I have a very healthy attitude, my original post was solely for Toolish, he'll figure it out.

Sorry to disappoint you Leek but I know of someone who was banned after less than twenty posts.

Toolish,
Just remember this and you'll be OK..
80-20.gif

Thanks all for the replies...I know the results of the research, but I would like the actual numbers and research that goes with it and I am pretty sure I have seen brian post something up here...

Thanks all for the replies...I know the results of the research, but I would like the actual numbers and research that goes with it and I am pretty sure I have seen brian post something up here...

Toolish,
You can do an easy verification with your putter....

Although there is very litle compression factor with your putter (so the putter stroke is effected even less re path), it will give you instant confirmation...

BTW I think Callaway did a lot of research on this, if you can find anything on their website...

Status
Not open for further replies.