Lagging takeaway......

Status
Not open for further replies.
After a bad driving round i used the lagging takeaway and started to stripe balls both very long and surprising straight. I've long thought i get a bit methodical and stiff in the swing and i really think i started loading the shaft better and better rhythm with no steering of the positions helped with control. The trouble is i don't find the same success on irons, i snag a lot going back. Is there a better way for irons?

After a bad driving round i used the lagging takeaway and started to stripe balls both very long and surprising straight. I've long thought i get a bit methodical and stiff in the swing and i really think i started loading the shaft better and better rhythm with no steering of the positions helped with control. The trouble is i don't find the same success on irons, i snag a lot going back. Is there a better way for irons?

I used to be the same. Now, I ONLY use it with my driver. Never liked it with my irons, especially my wedges. Also you really can't use it when you are in the rough or sand. Love it with my driver though. Your thoughts above are the exact reasons I like it off the tee.

Status
Not open for further replies.