Learn to be a True Swinger

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is so difficult to be a true swinger, particularly if we are follwing the exact word by word system stated in the TGM.

Such as
AUTOMATIC RELEASE
Swinger use #4 #3 and #2 acc plus #1 acc pull by the CF.
Pivot power hands control pivot.
Thinking too much of the sequential release

It is difficult to just replying on the pivot without the educated hands, and sometime if we are relying on the CF to function all #4,3 and 2 acc. we will omitted the thrust that we need in maintaining the lag. (the "WISH" sound)

I was trying to work on a true swinger swing, and end up just having half of the body left, where I am not using the #1 at all, and end up hitting fat shot without any compression. After visting a GSED, he enlighted me with the following statements and which is interesting.

He said
"I hit with the first few hole, while I have the energy, and swing the rest, eventhough I get more distant in swinging, but I only swing when I am tied."
"Although number 4 is the master accumulator, but it is no good if you cannot get 2 and 3 to works well. So, is it a good idea to work on the 2 and 3 frist, then 4,2 and 3

The minute he mentioned the above as well as mentioning the "right arm swinging" technique... I hit well again...

How words can do to your swing.....

Brian Manzella

Administrator
Here is the EASY WAY to true swinging:

Do the fiddle drill as prescribed, then slowly add fingers but don't change the feel.

Brian, thanks for the tip, just wondering fiddle drill is it the one you show us in your Tape (confession of a flipper)?

LSH

New
quote:Originally posted by oztrainee

Brian, thanks for the tip, just wondering fiddle drill is it the one you show us in your Tape (confession of a flipper)?

I don't have the confessions of a flipper. Can some one explain it

My advice to you is BUY THE FLIPPER VIDEO!!!!

It is by far and away the best $9.95 you can ever spend on golf. For the price of a sleeve of Pro V1's, you can not go wrong. Buy it, Brian will send you the codes, and you will be able to watch it within 24 hours. And you will watch it again and again and again.

I noticed you are going Brian's Orlando school. By all means get the Flipper video BEFORE you go, as I think you will get more out of your time with Brian for having done so.

quote:Originally posted by huestisc

My advice to you is BUY THE FLIPPER VIDEO!!!!

It is by far and away the best $9.95 you can ever spend on golf. For the price of a sleeve of Pro V1's, you can not go wrong. Buy it, Brian will send you the codes, and you will be able to watch it within 24 hours. And you will watch it again and again and again.

I noticed you are going Brian's Orlando school. By all means get the Flipper video BEFORE you go, as I think you will get more out of your time with Brian for having done so.

I second this - there has never been a bigger bargain in golf. The next best money value is a Gregg McHatton $40 half hour lesson, but you have to get to La La Land for that.

But you will have to wait when Gregg go back... As he will be in Australia till the end of the month.... hee hee.. So might have to stick with the Video in the mean time.
Anyway, the biggest Bargain in golf is the "Little Yellow book" $24.95 and that last for life...

Oz, I don't want to start a fight, but I would say for $9.95 the Flipper video would help waaaaaaaay more people of all levels of ability than the Little Yellow Book. Not that I have anything against the book, far from it, but videos like "Flipper" are the way to bring TGM to the masses.

quote:Originally posted by huestisc

Oz, I don't want to start a fight, but I would say for $9.95 the Flipper video would help waaaaaaaay more people of all levels of ability than the Little Yellow Book. Not that I have anything against the book, far from it, but videos like "Flipper" are the way to bring TGM to the masses.

This is why I got it....:)

quote:Originally posted by brianman

Here is the EASY WAY to true swinging:

Do the fiddle drill as prescribed, then slowly add fingers but don't change the feel.

Have the video and love the fiddle drill but would you care to elaborate on the "then slowly add fingers but don't change the feel."

Left hand fingers, right hand fingers, both??? Help me out I am stumped!

Thanks for your time Brian.

Status
Not open for further replies.