LSU is back in the saddle again..............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Ohio State and LSU in title game after a wacky BCS season...........should put Brian in a good mood. :>)

Leek

New
it truly has been a crazy season. I'm sorry if it offends all college football fans, but maybe they should have canceled the BCS Championship Game this year, and I'm an Ohio State grad!

Hawaii and Georgia ........

Will be a great game........

Missouri and VTech got snubbed too

Last year's OK and Boise state was a real treat..........

Jared Willerson

Super Moderator
Hawaii and Georgia.......I know Hawaii has a good QB, but I doubt they have seen any athletic ability like they will see against Georgia or any SEC team.

I believe this game will be about like Georgia/Boise St. a couple of years ago. Boise hung around for about a half, then Georgia blew them out.

jimmyt

New
glcoach, you may be right, however you did witness Hawii's adjustments made in the game the other night to the speed and athleticism of a real Div 1 school(even though Washington is no Georgia). The question is Georgia ready for the run and gun of Hawii.

They are a talented bunch!

Lets hope its a good game either way.

Here is to hoping EL ESHU runs away from The Ohioshouldn'tbeinthechampionshipgame State University like Florida did last year.:D

Jared Willerson

Super Moderator
glcoach, you may be right, however you did witness Hawii's adjustments made in the game the other night to the speed and athleticism of a real Div 1 school(even though Washington is no Georgia). The question is Georgia ready for the run and gun of Hawii.

They are a talented bunch!

Lets hope its a good game either way.

No doubt...

I hope it's a good game. I just still have nightmares of when June Jones was the Falcons coach....terrible. I think I'm just hesitant in giving him any credit.

Anyway, you are right, Hawaii did a good job of making adjustments the other night.

UGA hasn't seen an offense like Hawaii either, so UGA will have to adjust too...Should be interesting, but I still think my earlier prediction will eventually happen.

Sorry

Here is to hoping EL ESHU runs away from The Ohioshouldn'tbeinthechampionshipgame State University like Florida did last year.:D

You know, I'm from Ohio, but to tell you the truth, I agree with you: we don't belong in the championship game. Pundits picked us to finish third in the weak Big Ten. Of course, we lost all those starters, that went to the NFL, from the offense last year; and they weren't very good, as Florida pointed out. Heck, you think we had an easy schedule this year? Look who we beat last year, some school from Texas and a bunch of chump Big Ten schools. Yeah, I'm sorry folks, we were just rebuilding this time, hoping to gain some more foot speed so we could compete with the elite teams next year. I think its just a curse, I guess, having to watch another lousy Ohio State team in a national championship game. I don't know if we can handle any more humiliation. Please be kind.;)

Big 10's only hope is

Illinois beating USC. If that happens the Big 10 will gain some credibility. I don't anticipate that but we'll see. There truly are 10 really good teams this year that are only seperated by a good bounce here or a bad call there.

Status
Not open for further replies.