Mac and Grant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian Manzella

Administrator
Well...

Like I always say...

The ball has NO IDEA what the body is doing...

But—having said that—I could get them both to hit it better in about 10 minutes.

Brian Manzella

Administrator
It took me 11....

Another fix.

(I could do better, but these are STILL an upgrade)

Who's next?

macandgrantfixed.jpg

Another fix.

(I could do better, but these are STILL an upgrade)

Who's next?

macandgrantfixed.jpg

Brian why would you get your shoulder plane at the ball,or not at it? Or left arm plane such as here.second what are you trying to say with your lines drawn.These photo's are when Mac had a good right arm. Mabey the best CP model of him I have seen with an iron.

With Anna yeah we work on getting her shoulders more in the right lines, however its close for how tall she is.And for how short of time she was able to do it.

Last edited:
Dana,

Given that Mac could put it on any plane he wants, what benefits do you see from being slightly under the tsp, because he's obviously thought about it? What does it facilitate and what, in your opinion, would being on the tsp stop him from doing? Thanks.

James

Brian there is a reason that mac and grant and ana have there arms parrallell to there shoulder planes. I bet you dont know why. OH while your at it why dont you fix hogan and snead who also had there arms in that position.

Brian Manzella

Administrator
Brian why would you get your shoulder plane at the ball, or not at (the ball) it?

It's called the Turned Shoulder Plane. I read it a little yellow book by Homer Kelley.

More great players are on this plane at the top than ALL THE OTHERS COMBINED.

Other than that, it also WORKS better than any other top of the backswing position.

Brian Manzella

Administrator
Birds of a feather....

Isn't kind of funny that the Mac-ites, the Lynn-ites, and the Hardy-ites are all real high on this flattish backswing?

They're high alright.

whats flat about it it is a very steep shoulder plane with a left arm flying wedge that matches the shoulder plane for maximum effeciency and less manipulation. See classic pictures of sam snead for details.

Brian Manzella

Administrator
Brian there is a reason that mac and grant and ana have there arms parrallell to there shoulder planes. I bet you dont know why. OH while your at it why dont you fix hogan and snead who also had there arms in that position.

I am sure Mac has a reason.

Good for Mac.

Tell Mac about it on Mac's forum....oh, I'm sorry, he doesn't HAVE a forum.

Look at the pictures below....bet YOU don't know why they don't come CLOSE to matching Snead.

:rolleyes:

Brian Manzella

Administrator
Hmmm...let's see...

whats flat about it it is a very steep shoulder plane with a left arm flying wedge that matches the shoulder plane for maximum effeciency and less manipulation. See classic pictures of sam snead for details.

Here's your "Classic Sam Snead Picture," and I'll raise you one

PLEASE DON'T INSULT MY INTELLIGENCE!

dontinsult.jpg

Ah ic....

So in the 2nd set of pics you imposed Snead's lines on Mac and Grant.....

....and the 3rd set u imposed Mac's lines on Snead and Grant.

Status
Not open for further replies.