My Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, I've been lurking for about a 6 months or so in this forum, and about the same at the golfing machine forum. My game fell to a new all time low this past weekend with a pair of 95's I'm devistated to say the least. When your used to shooting 80 or below on any golf course 95 is heartbreaking. So yesterday I went to the range and went over a few things. I went over grip, stance ect. Then I went over my backswing, now I hate having pivot controlled hands, but the golf course I worked at, that's how the instructors taught, so I had to conform if I wanted anything out of it. But now I'm going back to hands controlled pivot and I concentrated on the right forearm. Thanks yoda. I got it going back pretty good and was satisfied with how everything was lining up. The downswing was just swinging the whole right arm down through the finish. My shots started going straight and consistent for the most part. Now before working on my full swing I worked on flying wedges and chipping. The only problem I'm having now, is that I'm usually hitting it thin? What could be causing this, remember I'm a hitter and hands controlled pivot. I haven't read the golfing machine yet, but I've requested it from interlibrary loan, so I should be able to soon. Thanks everyone, this forum has been very good. Espically thanks to brian, who I hope ot get down to see someday soon. Thanks

just one piece of advice buy the book you can get it for like 18 dollars new and much like the bible you will go back to it often since it is the truth

Status
Not open for further replies.