Need Help with Link to Paid for Retail Video (NSA 2.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to clog the forum with a new thread, but I thought it made more sense to catch a Manzella person's attention here then to send Brian an email.

I am hoping a Manzella website person or instructor can PM me a link to the download of NSA 2.0.

I bought the video long ago, and so my direct download link is to a defunct site. I'm away from home for much of the summer and my downloaded video is at home. Really hopeing to look at some bits of NSA asap, so if someone can send me the link, that would be greatly appreciated!

(and after that, feel free to delete this thread)

Thought I'd give this one bump. Perhaps a fellow forum member could PM me? I'm not trying to get a free copy: I've paid for every single one of Brian's retail videos and they were worth EVERY penny.

But I'd rather not pay for NSA a second time and I really need to get my hands on it.

Jim Kobylinski

Super Moderator
Thought I'd give this one bump. Perhaps a fellow forum member could PM me? I'm not trying to get a free copy: I've paid for every single one of Brian's retail videos and they were worth EVERY penny.

But I'd rather not pay for NSA a second time and I really need to get my hands on it.

PM Lisa Manzella, i believe she handles this for Brian.

Status
Not open for further replies.