Newbie Thanks and a Second Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks you to all who took their valuable time to respond to my original question. I took you advice and went to see John Graham in Rochester today (it was easier to sneak away from work and get to Rochester versus Long Island). Obviously, I cannot provide the results of the lesson until the homework is done, but the first night on the range was VERY promising. I can critique the presentation of the lesson and discussion of TGM. John is very personable, and was able to explain the TGM lingo in a cogent manner. I really appreciated the interactive nature of the lesson, and the use of video was really eye-opening.

That leads me to my question. Now that I am interested in pursuing this methodology of swinging, which video should I get first? My first inclination is "Ten Things Every Golfer Should Know." Any feedback would be appreciated.

SD NHA and maybe the rest of em

I purchased SD then NHA then Building Blocks then COFF, Ten Things, and after my lesson next Tuesday probably the rest of Bmanz videos.

There is so much great stuff in all of them.

Watch them, then rewatch them again and again to catch everything. It's funny how the third and fourth times you watch them you find stuff that you missed and you may also look at the information differently from the first and second times viewing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.