Photosynth

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess, if you got a camera that could take frames fast enough, it could make a seemingly seamless (never got to use those two words together before that was fun) ultra slow mo "video" but they already have video capable of doing that... i dont know, no one else has put any input in.

I guess, if you got a camera that could take frames fast enough, it could make a seemingly seamless (never got to use those two words together before that was fun) ultra slow mo "video" but they already have video capable of doing that... i dont know, no one else has put any input in.

The technology makes for a seemingless seamless streamed photography...

It think it would be awesome. It would require a little work with THE Casio camera. To get the true concept of the swing woud take several of these Casios at fixed positiions. Or just have the model make another swing from exactly the same location and fudge a bit. What would be cool is to get shots from above the model as well.

The end user can then get that 3D feel, zoom in on the hands and get a perspective from a multitude of angles, hip rotation, etc.

If anything, it would make for one cool splash page!

Brian Manzella

Administrator
The future of video.

The way for video to stay up with 3D is for technology like this.

I ALWAYS look at swings from different angles, and to be able to "virtually" walk around—or look up and down at—a still image, would be HUGE!

Status
Not open for further replies.