pulls with NHA2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have the NHA2 and it really has helped with my takeaway and reducing my hook. i remember in brian's first nha he said you may still have a pull. although i am hitting a straight ball, my miss could be the pull. i almost feel as when i am at the top of my backswing and when he says to bring the hands to the wall when doing the carry, i get offline and the ball wants to go left. how do i avoid this?

I just got the video and haven't had time to watch it 40 times like I have with the SDP, but I will still try and make a suggestion and ask a question. The answer could lie in the transition..You still have to close the gap and get to the left side. Or, maybe it could be thinking or a more aggressive shaking of the sugar and aiming your hands at your left foot in the downswing...thats all I got. Now a question for someone that really knows the pattern. Should you put your towel(plane board) on the outside of the ball and pretty close to it(ball) and practice "getting out of dodge" on the downswing?? Thus avoiding the pull shot.

Guitar Hero

i have the NHA2 and it really has helped with my takeaway and reducing my hook. i remember in brian's first nha he said you may still have a pull. although i am hitting a straight ball, my miss could be the pull. i almost feel as when i am at the top of my backswing and when he says to bring the hands to the wall when doing the carry, i get offline and the ball wants to go left. how do i avoid this?

Axis Tilt

Yeah I'd say make sure you are keeping your right side bend through impact (like Brian says in the video). Of course that's only one possible cause.

Brian Manzella

Administrator
Sometimes....

Watch your left foot positioning.

If your stance is TOO OPEN or the foot is turned TOO FAR OUT, then you may swing too far left to swing "past your leg," and snap your kinetic chain.

I played my best golf with this pattern aiming LEFT with a CLOSED STANCE. :eek:

Can swinging TOO far left mess up your balance and have a tendency to almost make you fall backwards at the finish?

Watch your left foot positioning.

If your stance is TOO OPEN or the foot is turned TOO FAR OUT, then you may swing too far left to swing "past your leg," and snap your kinetic chain.

I played my best golf with this pattern aiming LEFT with a CLOSED STANCE. :eek:

thought you said..this causes fats.

Status
Not open for further replies.