Putting Stroke ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hue

New
Brian : Can you do a video answer on your ideas of what a putting stroke should be. In this article http://www.manzellagolfforum.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=469

you go into your the path of the stroke being on plane and are not impressed by the Pelz PILS stroke. Can you describe the role of the body (shoulder rock ) and arm movement. I undestand that there are those that think the shoulders and arms rock as a solid movement and others that believe that there is some independant movement of the arms in the through stroke. I am clueless about putting and would love to see this video answer . I am sure others would also.

quote:Originally posted by hue I am clueless about putting and would love to see this video answer . I am sure others would also.

You can't be as clueless as I am. Shot 82 today, with 37 putts including 6 3-putts from fringe/green. Also flubbed 3 chips, which doesn't help putting!

I am trying long putter (Tim Clark style), but it is not helping much. Guys tell me body moves during putt - looks like I am trying to "help" ball along the way!

Status
Not open for further replies.