Quick question Mr. Manzella

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very interested in becoming an instructor thanks to you. I can get accreditation here in asia but when they explain to me the principle's of the swing that they teach, I really don't feel comfortable because the instruction is inferior to what i've learned on this forum..

My question's are

- Do you have a program for instructors like the one you went through with MR Doyle?

- What does an aspiring instructor have to shoot on what slope of course consistently to even be qualified to be taught under you?

Brian Manzella

Administrator
Manzella Matrix Instructor Training.

I
- Do you have a program for instructors like the one you went through with Mr. Doyle?

- What does an aspiring instructor have to shoot on what slope of course consistently to even be qualified to be taught under you?

Almost everyday, I get emails, phone calls, PM's etc, asking me to recommend an instructor near their home.

After the very successful Pepsico Mindset Corporate Outing that six of the seven Brian Manzella Academy Instructors participated in, we were asked to bring eleven for an encore performance.

I am considering the entry level qualifications for an "official" training program.

Soon as I know exactly what I am going to do, I will post it here.

sign me up

That would be awesome!!!!! Keep us posted. You have helped me be a better player, I would love to pass it on.

Status
Not open for further replies.