Raising front of right foot on downswing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
My playing partner tends to raise the front of his right foot (toe area) on the downswing. This causes him to have most of his weight on his right heel at impact and my guess is it restricts him from getting to his left side.

Any of the instructors on this site ever see this, and what did you do to fix it? More importantly, any idea what causes it? Would be nice if he could cure the disease and not the symptom.

My playing partner tends to raise the front of his right foot (toe area) on the downswing. This causes him to have most of his weight on his right heel at impact and my guess is it restricts him from getting to his left side.

Any of the instructors on this site ever see this, and what did you do to fix it? More importantly, any idea what causes it? Would be nice if he could cure the disease and not the symptom.

How about getting him to raise his left heel just a little bit on the backswing? He will then need to replant his left heel on the downswing which will physically stop him from raising his right toe while doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.