Rover Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.

vandal

New
I haven't heard much about the Power Release, but I know there are many positive reviews about the Power Angle and Pure Swing.

For the fishermen, it's amazing how some things never seem to make sense until their casting techniques are exposed. And when that ball gets to the bottom way before impact position, this gives immediate feedback where power is lost. It gets the juices flowing. Power release requires and demands that the wrist cock is delayed. If there are distance issues, this is worth a try.

My favorite of the three is the pure swing, followed by angle pro (freaking funny watching your friends trying to set their right shoulder in the guide and also their expression with proper feel position ((extensor))at the top,,, and I am impressed with how good they look), then power release. All three have value and can provide feedback for improvement.

Of the three, my friends want to steal the power angle pro...

tourdeep,

The only problem I had with the PowerAngle Pro was in translating it to the course. I work with it in the backyard and then go to the range and have a heck of a time translating it. I may need to just work with it more consistently to get better results. I certainly agree that it gives you a feeling few have ever felt (full extension) and proper downplane right shoulder movement. I like them all very much and recommend them highly.

Kevin,

From the house to range then to the course, oh the coconut sydrome at work!

At Home...
From the transition area into release, where the guide starts to separate from the right shoulder and the lowest arrow is pointing at the ball, basically tracing the plane, I think about transferring that arrow to the right forearm and continue to trace. I also focus on maintaining a constant bent right wrist position from wherever the wrist angle may have been initially established and deliver it into impact, at minimum.

The course...
Be the smooth operator and allow my right forearm to do its magic, trace the place, and trust that the cocunut has softened enough to have absorbed and apply the other stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.