Ryder Cup and Valhalla

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's coming to the Ryder Cup? I am going to attend the Sunday final round and was wondering what hole might be a good "spectator" hole. I tend to sit on one hole and watch everyone come through. Watching shots come in to a par 3 grreen is always fun especially when there is trouble all around.

Brian Manzella

Administrator
Valhalla Momma.

Who's coming to the Ryder Cup? I am going to attend the Sunday final round and was wondering what hole might be a good "spectator" hole. I tend to sit on one hole and watch everyone come through. Watching shots come in to a par 3 grreen is always fun especially when there is trouble all around.

Here are the BEST places to watch the Ryder Cup.

1. Behind #14 tee and #13 green.

From there you can see tee shots and second shots on #13, and island green, the long pretty tee shot on the par-3 #14, and see a couple other places in the distance.​

2. The hill behind #11 green.

In the right spot on this hill you can see the par-3 11th, a mid-iron shot, the 10th green, the shots around 10 green (reachable Par-5) and the tee shots on #12​

3. Behind #7 green.

If you find the right spot here, you can see the reachable par-5 7th's incoming shots, the tee shot to the short par-3 8th, the drive on #5 and some action on #4.​

But, remember, the latter holes on Sunday will mean more.

I'll be there.

Viewing tips

Now that some of you have been on the course what are your recommendations for viewing the action.

I like Brians suggestions, have any of you checked them out on the course?

Status
Not open for further replies.