Soft Draw Pattern Video Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the video downloaded on my computer but cannot fast forward or rewind it. I enjoy hearing Brian but I am hearing the "piano music" and seeing the "back and forth" swing drill in my sleep! I have tried windows media player and winamp for playback. Quicktime version will not save on my computer. Am I doing something wrong or is this the way it is suppose to be?

Brian was talking about adding chapters to it a week ago. Hes a busy guy. I manually added chapters with nero vision for Media Player.

dbl

New
I downloaded both and both work great.

Am using WinXP and Media Player 10 (for the wmv). Quicktime for the .mov, but you said you couldn't save it. Overall I think the .mov format is better due to the frame by frame pausing and moving you can do.

Right click and save the .mov as explained elsewhere, and meanwhile debug your system for the .wmv issues.

Jus looked at the .wmv file - it uses Windows Media Video V9 codec for video (pretty normal I think), and the video is at 996kbps. If you have an ancient system then the kbps is getting you.

Status
Not open for further replies.