Soft Draw Pattern Works!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't usually post here much but I've had lessons with Brian. After purchasing the soft draw pattern video and watching it all the way through it took me back to what I'm trying to do now. Everything in that video I was subject to and I don't know if I was one of the first (lesson was last year) but it feels awesome to see that in the video and know that Brian isn't one of those teachers that changes teaching methods year after year. I know he learns different things as time goes on, but everything in this video Brian showed me a year ago. I recently started experimenting with staying centered and swinging around my body but I've already went back to what Brian showed me. I would like everyone to know that watches the video that this stuff works and do what Brian says on the video. I was a former college ball (Morehead State University) player and I wanted to pull everything when I swung the club like a bat. Brian immediately put me into working on the underhand javelin toss which he said he hadn't shown alot of people yet at the time. And getting the club more inside and not "pop out" was a huge thing for me as well as not hanging back. Anyway, thanks Brian and I'm sure everyone here trusts Brian, but man I sure do now! Thanks Brian.

I want to give you a call and get another lesson with you, even to just sit around , have lunch, and tell stories which I enjoyed. Later.

Jeff Fannin
Kentucky

Yep

Just going through the threads, saw this one, and i have to say, I totally agree with you.

I took my first lesson fall '07 with Brian and he covered this material with me too. It felt very odd at the time, I thought "this is way too far to the inside on the takeaway than what I'm used to" and "you really want me to throw a club underhand on the range", but it does work! Like you I also like that his thoughts on these moves are the same in person/on video. Now just need to make the time for more lessons. Thanks Brian.

Status
Not open for further replies.