The Shark

Status
Not open for further replies.

pureswing

The Shark

Watch some of the super slow motion swings today on TNT from the 2008 British open of the Shark.

Looking Good.

GO Shark!!

I knew he had some left in him. How couldn't a guy like that still compete if he wanted to?

I didn't take note BTW...how far he hitting it?

At that age u need physical ability (to keep up with the course) and desire.

Hopefully he will hang around.

+ go Duvallllll!

well trackman measured one of his 3 woods at 257. cant remember what wind it was on that particular hole was though

I was really pulling for him. I think the most compelling story will be seeing him at Augusta again. Did you see his wheels turning when Judy Rankin told him he was in the Masters? By the time he started doing interviews he had formulated a response but when he first found out you could see his true reponse. I have a feeling Greg will put in A LOT of practice before the Masters, he has said before that is the tournament he wanted to win the most. Really, there is no reason he cannot compete on the tour, his driver swing speed was 110 mph, which is right around average on tour, its just whether he has the desire to put in the practice time....Growing up I was never a big shark fan but I just thought the stroy of a 53 year old winning the Open would be a huge story.

Status
Not open for further replies.