Tiger.......ehhh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's one... He's an idiot.

elin-bikini-beach.png

Elin from earlier this month.
Tigercry_zpsf623a105.jpg

I'm pretty sure I have never hit 8 inches behind my driver. And if I did it was because I was SO focused on trying or doing something else, usually on the practice tee. Blindfold him and he will not even come close to hitting that shot.

I think he was thinking about his acceleration graph as opposed to his velocity graph on this particular shot....

Did that seriously happen just last night? I was assuming it happened last year. W-o-w, Sean Foley might be under a little pressure this year......

art

New
I just noticed the reaction on the guy's face in the background, check him out. :p

Dear natep,

Also, in the first few seconds of the video, I think that is Sean Foley just above the "R" on the white St Regis sign, so expect some 'improvement' in the next few days.

Sincerely,
art

PS. I just tried to determine how fast his back swing was on this drive, and was unable to do it 'quantitatively'. To me this back swing could have been as much as 50 % faster, which from some early research I have done is a guaranteed 'swingbuster', as his standard 'dynamic balance' and kinematic sequence are both destroyed by this major breakdown in TEMPO.

Could someone please measure the back swing, transition and down swing times/video frames/clicks and compare with hopefully another swing the same day ?? If not, and recent swing with a drive would be adequate.

Thanks in advance to you video analysis experts.

Sincerely,
art

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.