Tiger???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leek

New
Can Tiger come back from 6 down today at The Masters? Do you think he will?

I am very impressed with Immelman's swing.

he could but i think he still needs a major meltdown from those ahead of him. i would like to see Brent or Trevor win it:)

lia41985

Immelman will take it, and he deserves it. Flat-out, the best player this week. Sure, Tiger had a lot of putts just miss, but, Immelman has made the putts and is driving it fantastically.

Jim Kobylinski

Super Moderator
he can win if the others implode, conditions are really windy and i don't think there will be a ton of birdies out there. Maybe the person who makes the least amount of mistakes will probably take it.

I have a love hate relationship with Tiger. I hate the fact that he is so good. watching him today i cant help but cheer for him. nothing is going his way but he is still putting super effort, mental and physical, into every shot. teaches one a lot about life. a great man. now i admire him:confused:

Leek

New
I'm not really anyone's fan, more of an interested observer. Tiger amazes me for all of the usual reasons: his uncanny putting (usually, but not this week), his command of the short game, and his ability to usually make the great play just when he needs it.

What really amazes me is his ability to hit quality shots while turning his hips at very close to 100%. I believe if the average tour pro pivoted that hard, the ball would go all over the place. And for the average single digit handicap golfer? They might whiff a few. His club control is just amazing!

Kevin Shields

Super Moderator
I predict he will hit the ball well, miss many makeable putts in the middle of the back nine, make a meaningless birdie on 18 then blame a mechanical flaw in his sroke for struggles.

Status
Not open for further replies.