Tonight is the big night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight we start our company golf league. I am kind of nervous. This will be the first time I wheel out my Redgoat tinkered swing. I am not 100% where I want to be yet, but am getting there a whole lot faster than I ever thought I would. Thanks Brady!

Actually, I went to the range and practiced some at lunch. Had an Aha! moment. Kind of slowed myself down and got my body in a good rythym. I think all will go well tonight thanks!

Well, I actually shot 47 for 9 holes. To a lot of you guys that may not sound like anything special. But, this is the first time I have played in two years and as Redgoat can attest, if you had seen my swing a month ago, you'd swear I couldnt hit the broad side of a barn let alone the golf ball. It was seriously that bad. Redgoat deserves a lot of props for getting that straightened out. Last night my short game really chewed up my score. I had assumed it would be rough. Putted very well which is something that has always come natural to me. it was the chips and pitch type shots that killed me.

Status
Not open for further replies.