Training the MTD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maximum tigger delay-Can it be trained? Digger thinks so. There is a training aid called the swing extender. It's creator's purpose is to work on extensor action of the right arm, to keep the arm from collapsing too much by placing a plastic device near the elbow that prohibits the arm from collapsing past 90 degrees. I never use a swing aid for its original purpose. I am a digger. Hence i am Diggerdog. You might have a better incubator than mine, but there is a party going on in mine all the time.

Here is the deal, take a backswing with the s.e. on. You will feel the device bracing the right arm as you set the left wrist by bending the right arm. Keep the device pressed against the right arm into the downswing to impact. The only way to do this and hit it straight is turn that clubface off the plane by a twistaway. If you twist in the backswing, your already there (hence, its brilliance and qualification for a Nobel Peace prize in engineering). If not in the backswing, then twist that puppy in the downswing.

Now gimme quenty dollah.

Status
Not open for further replies.