TSP to Ellbowplane

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there are plenty of people that enjoy both sites that do not believe all the answers are in the book. Personally, I believe what Mandrin has said, one day there will be something that will supercede the golfing machine and we will be forced to either embrace it or be left behind (hopefully this will happen sooner than later {my words}). Perhaps it is already out there, I think I can confirm it isn't in this month's Golf Magazine though!

Matt

rundmc

Banned
Brian Manzella said:
This is what you said, run/bucket/richard:

"...if you start from an address position where the right forearm ISN'T on Plane (which I do), then don't you HAVE TO Shift?..."

Then I—Brian Manzella—said this:

"...Let me ask you this...if you start from an address position where the right forearm is on plane, could you be on the elbow plane at address?"

Then you run/bucket/richard, said this:

"...You'd have to have a lot of knee bend and waist bend wouldn't you?"

So let me ask you this:

Where did you get all of the above from—the book?

Naw . . . I just made it up myself. Is it in the book?

Brian Manzella

Administrator
mrodock said:
Personally, I believe what Mandrin has said, one day there will be something that will supercede the golfing machine and we will be forced to either embrace it or be left behind...

No doubt.

Hopefully the TGM, LLC will adapt to this. I know I will.

Sorry for my late response, but had to work a lot !

Jim Kobylinski said:
I'm curious what plane you go through on the through swing...have any .gifs that go all the way to the finish?
I changed the gif now.

Brian said:
Rico keep it up!
:) thanks al lot, I will... because of you and the great guys on this site !
For me golf changed to a never ending journey, and with all Manzelladas
here I now know that I have to travel down the yellow brick road!

blehnhard said:
This is a player that a 'method teacher' could really cause to go backwards. ....
Head moved down ....
Shaft plane at start down is too vertical .....
Right foot up too early .......
I would say Rico is a very good ball striker - If he is not playing close to par, he needs to work on his short game and putting...
Bruce
You are completely right Bruce ... played a 75 this year with 5 threeputs :rolleyes:
But nevertheless I want to change my bad habits.
Thanks for your analysis.

denny1953 said:
RIGHT FOREARM COMES IN TOO HIGH. 6 to 10 hrs. of repairs.
any drills available ?

So thanks to you all again !

Status
Not open for further replies.