Video Road Map for a new golfer - or to Rebuild a Swing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Brian,

If someone asked you for a list or a sequence of vidoes (Your Videos) to build a solid swing for a new golfer, or rebuild it for a non-new golfer, what would you recommend?
Because most of us, I'm sure I'm not alone on this. we started in the wrong path, with the wrong information. Then we develop bad habits. then after we come to a very rich site like yours, and we don't know where to start due to the either the amount of information. So I was thinking about a road map of vidoes to rebuild my swing, so I can know what I'm doing instead of just trying anything I hear.
I hope I'll get serious responds, because I really do want to get better, since I dedicate tons of my time to this game, and I'm not giving up on it no matter what.

Thanks Brian again for this great site.

Last edited:
Thanks for the quick reply

Thanks Brian for the quick reply, I'm sure lots of people will appreaciate it, at least I will

Brian Manzella

Administrator
Sorry folks...too much work and big day tomorrow. Will post soon.

A short course would be, Never Slice Again2.0, then Building Blocks, then 1-4 "The Movie," then Over & Out.

More to follow....

Brian, we still waiting for a more detailed answer

Thanks Brian for the quick reply. However we need a little more detailed answer, and what we should work on more in each video. Brian, you can take your time as long as you promise us to come back to this thread and make it rich with info.

Thanks again for this excellent site.

i've been away for awhile so pardon me if i've missed the answer. i happened to pop in the "do it right" beta in my vcr (yep i still have one kicking around) the other day. just wondering if the final version is completed?

Status
Not open for further replies.