Wedding ring up

Status
Not open for further replies.

timm

New
Brain,

I’ve been real working on getting the wedding ring up the last few weeks and tonight it hit me the reason for doing this. First I would like to thank you for having an open forum where we can discus the golfing machine in away I can understand. By keeping the club face pointing to the target and rotating my hand (left) to wedding ring up I CANT FLIP AT THE BALL I HAVE A FLAT LEFT WRIST!!!!!!!!AND BENT RIGHT. You have clip of Ben Doyle swing an iron that I look at hundred times a day. It just gives me a good visual of what I want to look like at waist high on the follow through. I’m not sure if that is the reason you like wedding ring up but it has tremendously helped my ball striking.

Thanks
Timm

Go to Brian's articles forum and look at the "Never Slice AGain" article, there is an explanation and pics.

Where is the forum section for articles? I can't find it on the website. Is it under the home tab? forum tab? If the forum tab, where after that??

Where is the forum section for articles? I can't find it on the website. Is it under the home tab? forum tab? If the forum tab, where after that??

There is no such section now. That post was from '06. Thread was dug up by a spammer selling wedding dresses. At least they are getting creative.

joep

New
Its very simple your left hand has the wedding ring, when you come tru the shot your left hand turns to the sky wedding ring up, like catching rain drops........................

dbl

New
Its very simple your left hand has the wedding ring, when you come tru the shot your left hand turns to the sky wedding ring up, like catching rain drops........................

Just to be clear, catching raindrops is not the exact same thing as wedding ring up. One common description of catching raindrops is supinating the left wrist....so is post impact...some people saying when hands at waist high.

Wedding ring up is for well after.

Status
Not open for further replies.