What causes a Bent Left Arm at impact?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read Matt's post twice. I don't get it. Golf is played from a never ending variety of slopes. Seems to me that getting yourself properly oriented is simply a balance thing. There sure are more choices than weight on toes and bending left arm. Just sounds entirely too analytical for me.

From what I read, the best answer was that the left shoulder is too close to the left wrist. The best answer is always the simplest.

So how do you correct that?

Stonger lower body action towards the target can get the hips further forward and hopefully, coming close to re-establishing pp4 in the left pec/arm. sounds like not enough side tilt and lateral move

I read Matt's post twice. I don't get it. Golf is played from a never ending variety of slopes. Seems to me that getting yourself properly oriented is simply a balance thing. There sure are more choices than weight on toes and bending left arm. Just sounds entirely too analytical for me.

I was not saying weight disturbution was the only culprit but a combination of many things. If you read all the other post you can see I have been experimenting with several things trying to cure this. Brian's answer did not state how to fix the problem just identified someting that is taking place so I was trying to figure out why the left shoulder was to close to the wrist. My final analysis is this: Closed stance and face, hips not rotating the way they should not open at impact, not getting a good wrist set at the top and yes my weight was out on my toes.

Status
Not open for further replies.