What happens first in the back swing- elbow folding or the bending of the right wrist

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happens first in the back swing between the folding of the right elbow or the bending back of the right hand?

hp12c

New
What happens first in the back swing between the folding of the right elbow or the bending back of the right hand?

For me I do my little twistaway almost as soon as I start to take the club away from the ball. I say this from RONCO before I step into the batters box "set it and forget it" and then tear the cover off that mofo, well sometimes, ok now and then.

I try and bend the rt elbow first then let the right wrist go back wards, but it seems like I get a lot of bounce at the top of the swing. I am trying to eliminate this bounce and I thought if the wrist was in position before it gets to the top I might not get the bounce.

Last edited:

hp12c

New
I try and bend the rt elbow first then let the right wrist go back wards, but it seems like I get a lot of bounce at the top of the swing. I am trying to eliminate this bounce and I thought if the wrist was in position before it gets to the top I might not get the bounce.

Bounce at the top of the BS, like it bounces up and down or somwthing else?

hp12c

New
Bounce like in casting.
I have trouble moving the lower body before the end of the back swing.

This may be a little dangerous but will suggest anyway, try LCT aka lagging clubhead takeaway, this technique is dangerous in the hand of amateur, like me, but that little ball frikin takes off like a rocket and the sound when the ball get hit is awesome, Im kinda using it in small doses due to an unpredictable directional control, but it is slowly creeping into my pitches and chips.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.