what the heck happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there were a contest for the longest AND (ez Chris, this is for emphasis :) ) straightest drive, I may have taken home the prize. The ball did not wiggle left nor right. The drive would have made the straightest of arrows look crooked. And it was pounded.

Was not playing erratic, only swing thought was low side triggering the downswing.

No Tiger Woods looking like the PGA logo finish on this one. Rather, my weight was entirely on a flat trail foot. It didn't feel like falling back, more like a fast rebounding action onto a hard flat foot. Brought back memories when this was a tendancy, but the results were spectacular. I didn't think I was swinging hard...

so what the heck happened?

Does a HARD pull that torpedoes and travels 350 yards count? It was on a TIGHTROPE, but way left of where I was aiming. Lucky for me I was able to 9 iron it on the green and 2 putt for par.

If I could only play a hard pull fade.....:(

Last edited:
Does a HARD pull that torpedoes and travels 350 yards count? It was on a TIGHTROPE, but way left of where I was aiming. Lucky for me I was able to 9 iron it on the green and 2 putt for par.

If I could one play a hard pull fade.....:(

You just did........:confused:

I've been hitting these.....too much left in it though........

The hardest thing has been seeing the shot go left then getting myself to swing MORE left. (what the deuce.....is what you will feel like)

It's working though. I'm tracing and storing better. (flatter irons helped too)

Does a HARD pull that torpedoes and travels 350 yards count? :(

more interested with the swift fall back with full weight on the trail foot after what felt like a full finish,,,with wonderful results. No pull, lineup was down the middle.

but yuppo, it all counts, good or bad..hitting it 350 with a pull, and you can repeat it more often than not, then what do you think you should do? Of course, if you can get another 10-15yards or more another way more often than not, well....

Repeating is the hard thing. I once hit a Vijay type fade that hugged the left side of the fairway and softly landed about 20 yards in front of the green. I will most likely never hit that shot again! Damn Golf! I would take a 275yard drive that goes straight. My drives do 3 things: Hook, Pull, and maybe 20% of the time land where I'm aiming.

Your drive sounds Moe-ish!

Status
Not open for further replies.