When should it click..............??

Status
Not open for further replies.
BM and others:
I just got the Ben Doyle tape. At the same time I bought the tac-tic wrist trainer. I've been to the range with it once. My question is when in the backswing would you guys say that the left wrist should be flat/the tac-tic should click???
With the forward press before take away, as soon as possible or just anywhere before you reach the top position?

Thom

The tac-tic will click when you waggle from address position to forward press. The click on the backswing when you get the wrist flat will depend on the type of loading you do. If you sweep load it will be almost as soon as you start, snap loading will result in the click towards the end of the backswing, and random loading will be in-between.

300: I haven't seen all of it yet. It's low budget ie. Ben is turning on the recorder himself and saying hello to one of his friends on the range in the background in the middle of everything. But I guess it's more about the content than the wrapping. Though his language could be clearer, he's explaining TGM very well.

quote:Originally posted by ThomGN

300: I haven't seen all of it yet. It's low budget ie. Ben is turning on the recorder himself and saying hello to one of his friends on the range in the background in the middle of everything. But I guess it's more about the content than the wrapping. Though his language could be clearer, he's explaining TGM very well.

So its an infomercial on TGM? My real question is, how do you feel the tapes will help you improve, plain and simple?

quote:So its an infomercial on TGM? My real question is, how do you feel the tapes will help you improve, plain and simple?

I think it provides a deeper insight of TGM. And from that I can apply some of the stuff to my game and hopefully improve.
Ie. I haven't payed much attention to the waggle before, but I do now and feel that has improved my ballstriking a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.