Who in the WORLD are these guys??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian Manzella

Administrator
moevsbri.jpg

greenfree

Banned
Two guys that are different, yet the same in many aspects of their golf swing. Plus Brian your a better dressed man for sure, ha! ha! Geez, when you look closer your arms are way too high.... just kidding.

Interesting

That guy on the right appears to be aimed slightly left of his target with his iron shot. I wonder if someone told him about the d-plane?

One guy likes to beat balls and would talk funny, but you hung on every word hoping to find the secrets……the other guy lived in Canada.

Last edited:

Brian Manzella

Administrator
Too much tension in the face of the one on the left at the top.

You should watch me play ball.

Anyhoo, the one on the left on top is me of course with a Driver, and the pattern was Pattern 13F.

:)

Bottom right Manzella was a 7-iron using a soft draw type zeroed out.

Not intentional at all.

Where have you been lately? Havent seen you around here in a while.

Okay thanks Kevin.
I haven't been on the forum in a while because I have been kinda busy junior year. I didn't have time, plus I was hitting the ball very well thanks to this forum so I just didnt get on much. But I'm trying to make it my daily routine getting on this forum because of the info it provides and that manzella guy is pretty entertaining. Thanks for asking Kevin.

Jim Kobylinski

Super Moderator
One guy likes to beat balls and would talk funny, but you hung on every word hoping to find the secrets……the other guy lived in Canada.

HA! Hall Of Fame post....

Savydan winner for best post in a comedic style, don't have a funny gold man for you though.

Steve Khatib

Super Moderator
A crazy Canadian guy in the striped shirt and an even crazier little Italian guy dressed in black. Are they both one planers???

Kevin Shields

Super Moderator
Okay thanks Kevin.
I haven't been on the forum in a while because I have been kinda busy junior year. I didn't have time, plus I was hitting the ball very well thanks to this forum so I just didnt get on much. But I'm trying to make it my daily routine getting on this forum because of the info it provides and that manzella guy is pretty entertaining. Thanks for asking Kevin.

"Danny, there are more important things than grades" - Judge Smailes circa 1980

Status
Not open for further replies.