Why does tiger aim so far left?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My take on Tiger remains the same. He has struggled under Sean because the changes are so foreign this his core instincts. He seems to get into the new swing flow for maybe 2.5 to 3 rounds. But in every event he gets ino some hybrid version of who knows what. His golfing DNA does not buy into the centered pivot low hands go hard left stuff under pressure. 66,67, 73 is becoming the norm; when he takes his one, one and half round hiatus every week, he gets in contention but can't run away and hide like TW. But he is still graded on the 2000, 2001 basis. He gets "yuk" comments after 67.

Brian Manzella

Administrator
There is no doubt that I would add some movement on the backswing and a bit more arm throw if I had 5 minutes with him.

Just a bit.

Kevin Shields

Super Moderator
What's "arm throw" and why would you recommend it for Tiger?

Don't want to speak for Brian but my version of arm throw is just another way of saying arm swing thru the ball rather than those arms pinned to the chest as he ultra covertraps the ball left.

The misses I used to always see from Tiger came when he let his right shoulder come up, and he'd essentially pull out of it.

I see no change in that same general miss move.

lia41985

Wipey:
1z1wxw0.png

2sb3bpu.png

Last edited:
What's that finish telling you, Ringer?

He swung LEFT.

He's either playing a cut or push right that goes at the target depending on his ball position.

Would be nice if we could have a target as a reference point.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.