Brian Manzella Golf Channel Contest Video - I need your help please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Were they featured videos? Seems TGC can manipulate it a little with featured videos.

Opened up each entry, maybe over 50, and took a look at the 'Thumbs Up' count. Also, watched those over 100 just to have a benchmark.

Not sure how some got 'featured' and others not. Your hunch may be correct.

HOW MANY?

AT THIS MOMENT ABOUT 9PM SARASOTA TIME

23 replies

46 "like"

correct, not all ppl tht vote will reply

Brian works at THIS 24/7 he has given away AWAY 1000S OF DOLLARS free info

and he is asking for a bit of help

all i would like to say is

WAKE UP PEOPLE

HJA

I voted, I think I was #33. I think a pro from Canada has over 800 votes. I think his video was up for a much longer time than Brian's which means there is a lot of catching up to do!

I voted, I think I was #33. I think a pro from Canada has over 800 votes. I think his video was up for a much longer time than Brian's which means there is a lot of catching up to do!

Shawn Clement was in the first group of featured videos. He's also got almost 200 youtube videos, 9k subscribers, and he sent out an email to everyone on his list asking them to vote.

Just keep mind that votes won't decide who makes the final four.

If they don't pick Brian, it's their loss.

ZAP

New
Shawn Clement was in the first group of featured videos. He's also got almost 200 youtube videos, 9k subscribers, and he sent out an email to everyone on his list asking them to vote.

Just keep mind that votes won't decide who makes the final four.

If they don't pick Brian, it's their loss.

I am hoping they pick Brian so there might be some tolerable instruction program on there.
How cool would it be if he made it. Golf instruction on TV might just have to step up it's game.

I was #54. Brian, how do you get to be a featured instructor? Seems like a huge advantage to be on that list. Everybody needs to vote.

Last edited by a moderator:
Really surprised at the, in my opinion, ridiculous design of the Golf Channel module.
I can view the featured videos. Then they list all the submissions and invite you to,
"Find additional videos below", but they don't work.

How are you going to get votes, if you are not on the featured list. Just stupid from
a design standpoint.

but?

correct the Like doesn't mean anything to the final 4

no disrespect but, not sure i believe that. I would think if i could bring 1000 plus to the channel

it would have to hold weight/

just my feeling....nothing scientific

hja

Status
Not open for further replies.