Where does this pivot go in the Manzella matrix?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a pretty "fixed" head in the backswing. And a glorious golf stroke. Best on the planet, me thinks. Thanks for that. It just went into the Best Models bin in my V1PRO.

Manzella Matrix? I believe that is somewhat obsolete now.

Really? I need to make a list of these things.

I thought Brian and everyone says they still teach different pivots to different people, and the obsolete part is having to move them past the center to get better when with trackman you can just move them right toward the goal.

Great swing.

The pivot has much different look on the driver than the short iron.

Do you actively try to do something different or is it the same thought with a different set up?

LOVE IT! Thanks for this but I have a question, what are the large ovals for? Love Rory's swing:cool:

I believe the bottom of the blue oval where the green line intersects shows the low point of the hand path, and the white one from where the blue oval intersects it on the left shows the downswing path of the sweetspot.

leon

New
<iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/27840338?color=c9ff23" width="640" height="376" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Wow. As 3D as the swing is, there is some serious geometry going on here. I'm amazed how much lower his left shoulder is when it gets back to the red line. And how stationary the head is from half way down, despite some serious jump.

Status
Not open for further replies.