1:09 ish.....good slow mo.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Different Games

The Lacrosse toss uses force through distance to create ball speed. The Golf swing operates on the theory of elastic collision to create ball speed.

Old Tom

hp12c

New
Holy crap that is one strong mofo, that motion he has is crazy! In the slow motion vid I see how he has the stick vertical or almost vertical, then drops it past horizontal and then he cranks on the handle to get the stick from horizontal and behind his hand to in front of his hands, kinda teeter toter like fashion, where and who did I hear that from? Why I think it was Kevin Shields on this forum but he was not talking lacrosse but about the golf swing.

The Lacrosse toss uses force through distance to create ball speed. The Golf swing operates on the theory of elastic collision to create ball speed.

Old Tom

Didn't say they were the same game......the impact interval is alot longer......thought it was cool to look at off plane motion, on plane pulling, and some split wrist handle action......sorry to cross streams

joep

New
I see hands are seperated like in hockey also. Why cant golf be played the same, Just curiuos..........

I see hands are seperated like in hockey also. Why cant golf be played the same, Just curiuos..........

I once watched an NHL player get a lesson at my course, obviously relatively new to golf, hit amazingly long "slap shots" with a 5-iron, with a very short backswing. Sadlowski grew up playing hockey, didn't he?

Status
Not open for further replies.