1 drill to rule them all...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not playing enough to have a specific problem, lol. I just thought it was a good question that plenty of people on here, teachers and student alike, could get some good ideas from the answers.

Also, this board needs somebody to do something!

Here's a club face drill to try: Hit a few shots cross-handed. They'll be nasty slices if you even make contact. After a few minutes, you'll hit a few straight. Then go back to normal grip...nasty hooks are likely. Work against that over-enthusiastic gamma torque and you'll find it very difficult to hit a fade. USE this drill especially if you block it.

yeah it's been a bit light lately haha

Yep, but it costs nutin so you can't expect much and for Brian it doesn't bring nutin anymore, so you can understand his lack of interest in it. If was him I'd close it down now, he doesn't need it. It's embarrassing. It's like the worst possible advert for BM.

Yep, but it costs nutin so you can't expect much and for Brian it doesn't bring nutin anymore, so you can understand his lack of interest in it. If was him I'd close it down now, he doesn't need it. It's embarrassing. It's like the worst possible advert for BM.

I disagree. I think this site is more for the golfers and Wise Guys is more for the teachers/hardcore swing junkies. There are always going to be growing pains when starting a new venture and I'm sure Brian and the guys will figure out a way to balance time between the websites.

Set up gripping club normally, but with club very closed…do what you have you do to hit it straight.

Set up gripping club normally, but with club very open…do what you have you do to hit it straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.