11/9/08 Internet Show Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

hcw

New
Brian,
great show tonight...much better A/V than previous software, which for me stopped/started so often i could hardly watch...thanks again!

What!?! Same here, I was convinced from the other thread that the show was scheduled for this Wednesday, Nov. 12.

How did I miss it!?!

free show

It wasnt an official show.... Brian was testing out some new software and had and hour long chat to see how it worked. Thats why u gotta keep refreshing to see it there are any new threads.
I though the show was good. I think Brian said that at one point close to thirty people where online watching( pretty good considering it was posted 2 hours before it started). It did freeze twice during the course of the hour but was only for about 2sec each and the audio was better than the other software.
Brian basically just sat back and allowed the users to ask whatever questions
they wanted and he gave his feedback.

Thanks BManz

Goley

hcw

New
like goley said...

What!?! Same here, I was convinced from the other thread that the show was scheduled for this Wednesday, Nov. 12.

How did I miss it!?!

it wasn't an official show...there was a thread, but it disappeared after the show ended...not a ton of folks asking questions so one other chap and i got to ask more than our fair share...that and the improved software made it fun:)

-hcw

Status
Not open for further replies.