18 Month Layoff. Now What?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I just finished an 18 month, military induced, layoff from golf. With the current weather in middle USA it may be a bit longer. So what should my plan be to get my swing back? I never established a handicap but was a decent player before my time off. Usually played 18 in the high 70's to low 80's. All self taught with help from this forum and Brian's videos.

Can anyone put a plan together for me? I'm a high school coach and our season starts in March. I don't have much time to put the pieces back together before I won't have any time.

Jim Kobylinski

Super Moderator
don't practice at all, i find that once i come back from a really long layoff in either golf or pool i play lights out.

then it all goes to crap again lol

don't practice at all, i find that once i come back from a really long layoff in either golf or pool i play lights out.

then it all goes to crap again lol

This and it's worse then it ever was when I was a beginer. I don't know why this happens.

All I can say is my marriage, birth of son, and moving across the country forced a long lay off and after 2 years back it's got me about to quit the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.