2011 PGA Teaching Instruction Trackman/DPlane

Status
Not open for further replies.

grus

New
The PGA is finally informing their members on the importance of trackman/d-plane.

Presenters at the 12th PGA Teaching & Coaching Summit
Jan. 24-25, 2011
Faldo Golf Institute by Marriott – Orlando, Fla.

Monday, Jan. 24
Michael Breed, PGA – Golf Channel – Master of Ceremonies
Charlie King, PGA – New Rules Golf Instructor
Lynn Blake – Making the Impact
Derek Shelton, Tampa Bay Rays Batting Coach &
David Donatucci, PGA Director of Fitness – Out of the Park Power
Lou Holtz – The Importance of Being a Coach
Chris Hart, Mark Connell, PGA and Michael Bentley, PGA – Technology: What You Will Need Today, Tomorrow
John Haime, Simon Jenkins – Mental Facets that Improve Overall Performance
Mark Sweeney – Aiming and Green Reading for Best Putting Results

Tuesday, Jan. 25
Michael Breed, PGA – Teaching Beyond the Lesson Tee
Lynn Marriott and Pia Nilsson – Coaching for High Performance
Mike Bender, PGA – Modifying Your Methods to Get Results
Ed Mitchell, PGA and James Leitz, PGA – Club Performance and D-Plane Technology for Better Teaching
Jim Estes, PGA, Ken Green, PGA & \Ret. Lance Corporal Tim Lang – Challenges in Coaching
Martin Hall, PGA and Ben Doyle, PGA – 19th Hole Conversations
Bobby Clampett, PGA – Maintaining High Level Play with High-Level Instruction
Todd Anderson, PGA – Tour Player Teachings – For the Rest of Your Students
Matt Frelich, Eric Alpenfels, PGA and Dr. Gary Wiren, PGA - PGA Research and Ball Flight Patterns – Then, Now, the Future
Bob Toski, PGA – 60 Years of Teaching – What's Old is New Again

Last edited:
This could be a big day for golf. I wonder if those that were ahead of the curve will get any recognition?

grus

New
This could be a big day for golf. I wonder if those that were ahead of the curve will get any recognition?

That is a very good question. I think Brian deserved an invitation to help explain all of the new science. Maybe next year he will be there presenting his 1.68 project.

Brian,

You have been silent on this one. Will the gents entrusted with the d-plane/trackman stuff take care of business?
I would love to sit in on Bob Toski's session...60 years!:eek:I dare someone to ask LB how to hit a straight ball using TGM approved methods!:DOK..OK...I will stop stirring! :p

Lou Holtz is a great speaker, but I wouldn't want to try to stay awake for the first set.
2nd set looks solid and Toski is always good for some insane Misogynistic or other colorful comments that would shock your socks off :D

Status
Not open for further replies.