3D laser trainer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone used the new Pure Swing 3D laser trainer from Rover Golf? I know Brian and many other are/used to be big fans of the Pure Swing trainers. It's my understanding the 3D trainer is supposed to work on proper alignments using the D plane? Thanks.

It looks like a ripoff of the "Smart Stick" (or vice-versa). Laser trainers are excellent aids to help you trace the baseline of the incline plane. The handle on the end keeps your wrists in the proper position.

It looks like a ripoff of the "Smart Stick" (or vice-versa). Laser trainers are excellent aids to help you trace the baseline of the incline plane. The handle on the end keeps your wrists in the proper position.

That's weird, because apparently Martin Hall thinks it's a great product. Seems a little fishy.

That's what I originally thought too, but the more I read over the description it seems like it is a laser to train the clubhead/sweetspot path and clubface angle instead of the plane line. If I am reading Brian's D-plane/U-Plane explanations correctly, the plane line and plane angle do not necessarily reflect the clubhead path due to the angle of attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.