47not74 and me only.....thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

1) P-D sequencing - cracking the body whip IN ORDER - pelvis, thorax, left arm, club

2) Pelvis deceleration in high level golfers - exactly what JS's graph showed

Two separate entities - I thought you would have grasped that by now

There were 500 golfers in Anderson's paper - numerous had P-D sequencing and numerous did not - this has nothing to do with what their pelvis was doing - only that some executed in P-D order and some did not...

Got it?

Have him label it - then we'll talk....my "scientists on speed dial" won't look at graphs not labeled properly......I won't waste their time with them in their current condition.....and before you go all lia on me, yes, I am appealing to authority - because you obviously can see what happens when you don't - see this past week's debacle - lots of good folks dragged right down with you and your foolishness - kelvin miyahara, rick malm, lucas wald.....

Are you really going forward with "maybe Jamie wasn't going full out on that particular swing?".......

Alert....alert!!!

Belt loop, amateur, kinematic sequence opportunity....

Don't be sad, comb over, I talked to Ricky's caddy by text a few minutes ago and he said Ricky took something off this particular shot....so you're safe

Comb,

No observations about the swings? Very disappointed in you.

And not to beat a dead horse, but you take a shot at us about ENSO? I trust the engineers at Fujikura and Ping a little more than your on again / off again man crush tapio grigio.....anyway, Paul Wood and Alex Dee are much more stabile.....

Status
Not open for further replies.