A day in Pittsburgh

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZAP

New
Big thanks to Kevin and Brian for an informative lesson and day. Personally I found it interesting how I basically had the same issue right through the bag. Even down to the putter. My hope is that when I can learn to not drag the handle so much all those shots will be easier.

Hope the weather holds out for tomorrow for you guys. Have fun at the game. Cupslam slept the entire drive home. Silence is golden.

Thanks again. And for those of you considering taking a lesson from one of these guys it is definitely worth the price of admission.

ZAP

New
Just watching a little of the video I took. I have to thank Kevin again for his patience and willingness to stick with it and try everything.

hp12c

New
Big thanks to Kevin and Brian for an informative lesson and day. Personally I found it interesting how I basically had the same issue right through the bag. Even down to the putter. My hope is that when I can learn to not drag the handle so much all those shots will be easier.

Hope the weather holds out for tomorrow for you guys. Have fun at the game. Cupslam slept the entire drive home. Silence is golden.

Thanks again. And for those of you considering taking a lesson from one of these guys it is definitely worth the price of admission.

Im a handle dragger too! but getting better at freewheeling it. Do much better when the ball is teed up for sure.

ZAP

New
Im a handle dragger too! but getting better at freewheeling it. Do much better when the ball is teed up for sure.

Funny but the more I learn it seems the less I know. Right now my head is spinning a bit with all the information from today. Worst part for me is the shots I got it right on just feel amazing. I just wish I did not have to install a floor in my new addition on Saturday so I could go play. Stupid priorities.

Maybe we could start a reformed handle draggers society. Although RHDS does not have much of a ring to it.

Major Ditto on the taking a lesson(s) from either Brian and Kevin... worth every $$ and effort. Learned a lot from Brian today; amazing what a correct grip can do for you. With weather changing and less pressure or chance to play tournaments or full rounds, it will be nice to work on the things Brian suggested. Have worked with Kevin over the past year.. very knowledagble and patient... will see him at the RMU Golf Dome over the Winter.

BTW, a pleasure meeting both of you today between my lesson and yours. It's nice to put a face and (real) name with a screen name.

Just posted my thread on my lesson with Brian and Kevin. See you at the Dome this winter Mr. Cole. And Eyeoffish ,my head is also spinning--going to sit down and write down everything I can remember about today. The work has just begun.

ZAP

New
Nice to meet you as well. After taking a day to think about all the stuff I got from both Kevin and Brian I realize even more that the things I was working on in my short game will be easier when I slow them down a bit. Maybe two Dews was too many?

Nice to meet you as well. After taking a day to think about all the stuff I got from both Kevin and Brian I realize even more that the things I was working on in my short game will be easier when I slow them down a bit. Maybe two Dews was too many?

Too many? Impossible!

Just posted my thread on my lesson with Brian and Kevin. See you at the Dome this winter Mr. Cole. And Eyeoffish ,my head is also spinning--going to sit down and write down everything I can remember about today. The work has just begun.

Send me a PM and I'll provide a telephone number (or ask Kevin.. he has my telephone #). I usually go during the week early (8am).

ZAP

New
Finally got to spend some time today working on the short game stuff Kevin and I worked on. You will be happy to know Kevin that I think I had a little breakthrough like you said I might. Who knows what tomorrow might bring but I felt pretty good about today for sure. Amazing really how easy it is to get the club under the ball.

To be continued. Hopefully tomorrow if the weather holds.

Status
Not open for further replies.